Friday, January 11, 2008

More Christmas Pictures





Here are some Christmas pictures from Silver Dollar City. As you can tell it was a little cold but we still had a great time. My parents had season passes and the rest of us were able to get in free because people were handing out free passes like they were candy. My brother in law Chris was amazed that they were being given away and not sold. He's from Pittsburgh and doesn't understand how scalping just wouldn't happen at Silver Dollar City.
We saw a couple of shows and rode lots of rides. My niece Chloe went on her first upside down roller coaster and Sophie and James rode some awful contraption that looked like the tilt-a-whirl and boat put together. Janet rode the frogs with Maya and Zachary and almost went into early labor because they were a little more exciting than she thought they would be. My mom was also a trooper because she had to walk around all day with a plastic balloon taped to her face to help keep her from having the bad nose bleeds she had been having. We all enjoyed the food and the hot chocolate tasted great on such a cold day.
We are leaving Monday for Costa Rica and will try to send an update.
Take care! love, Kim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it looks like so much fun!!! I barely remember silver dollar city from when I was about 8 years old. I would love to go back. I am so excited for you to go to Costa Rica. we have a friend that is going to be there same time as you, so if you bump into John from Colorado - say hi!