Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Las Vegas/ Arizona





Pictures: My aunt & uncle, construction in Vegas (picture taken for my nephews), me in front of Bellagio fountain, Volcano at the Mirage, Larry & Uncle Carroll.
Hello everyone! We were doing so well at the regular updates and then we slacked back off. I will blame it on James of course since he is the primary documentarian. I know that is probably not a word, but since I haven't worked in so long my brain is starting to turn into mush. Probably not much sympathy out there I would imagine.


Thank you again for all the comments. We are both really looking forward to being home for the holidays and seeing everyone. Only a few more weeks! I'm sure my parents are torn about us coming home, it means having to give up their driveway but it also means they don't have to deal with our dog and rent house for a little bit. The neighbor had a mishap and ran her car through our fence. My poor dad has been trying to keep the renters at bay so they don't go over and attack the poor old lady while we are waiting for it to be fixed.


Here are some pictures of our trip to Las Vegas and then to visit my uncles. We had a great time in Southern Utah but were a bit canyoned out so we went back to sin city for a few days and to visit my dad's brothers. Between the buffets, my aunt's cooking, and my other uncles knowledge of every good/greasy spoon in the four state area, we ate very well and probably negated all of our hiking. So much for a dramatic 'Biggest Loser' homecoming. We also got to hear some good music at a neat little venue in the back of a guitar shop. All in all it was a good time and worth not seeing the other 2 national parks in Utah, 4 out of 6 isn't bad.


More coming soon!

No comments: