Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Tuna Fish!



Happy Birthday Mr. Feeshman!






Yes, indeed it is Tuna's 43rd birthday. Old bastage! The only bad thing is that I trail you by 1 1/2 years, so I am sure to reach your milestones about as quick as you do, HOWEVER, that being said you are still an old bastage! Grey haired, bad backed and kneed, goiter, gout, arthritis and hemmorhoid havin', memory losin' old fart with sudden moles. The sad thing is that you still can outwork most 20 year old dudes and in this day and age of obesity you are in better shape than most 20 year old dudes as well.






It is a miracle that you are still alive through the falling off stair wells, dams, bicycles, skateboards and riding around in fast cars with no brakes and the general bad luck, but here you are! It has been a journey. I doubt you would give it back, maybe tweak it a little here and there, but not cash it in. It has been good to see you enjoying life, raising your daughter and most of all taking care of my b.s. while I goof off.






The main reason it is good to have you around is FISHING! You are my best friend and fishing buddy. Since you have been ruthless about my small fish I had to include this picture of you being very serious about the minnow on the end of your line here. Silly rabbit 4 oz. walleye are for kids. Anyhoo! Happy Birthday Tom. I miss you and love you and hope to see you in a few weeks catching fish in Texas.






By the vy Tom. We are staying in the Oasis R.V. park in Las Vegas. It is huge. We cruised around the downtown area this afternoon and I won a little here and a little there, enough to afford the seafood buffet at the Rio. It was "a very nice". We swam in the pool and got in the "Hattub" as Will Farrell would say. Yes, there were rude oriental girls snatching up the crab claws at the buffet, but there were plenty left for the old lady and me. Hate to rub that in on your birthday, but we were celebrating in your absence.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday, Tuna!

Kim, did you get the pics we emailed you?

Anonymous said...

Ok. You know THAT will not go without comment!Yes I am an old bastage,and thankyou for the kind words on my seemingly healthy skinny arse.Lets not forget the real reason I pulled through my abillity to generate treacherous scenarios apon myself...You,,you saved my skinny arse from doom.That said,I may have to create a link w/fish photo archive of your repertoire of minnows Jim.Dirty trick that,And then throwing my cute little rabbit shirt in the mix too!!Thanks for the feature though,It counts as this years fifteen minutes of fame..Love you guys, c u soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi James and Kim Merry Christmas I think my dad needs to shave but i look good. thank you for the post card. I have not been looking in your blog for a long time. hope your having a good time on your long long trip. pelpole are looking on your blog lots. got to go love Margaret